Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Prayer to St. Claire - Miracle for Business Success

Good evening readers! This evening, I thought it's worth sharing a short prayer to St. Claire that would possibly make your 3 wishes come true if you follow the guide I'll be writing below.

I actually got this from an english newspaper bought by my mom last week, when I stumble a page where this prayer is located.

Here's the copy of the prayer I read - Prayer to St. Claire
Ask St. Claire for three FAVORS; one Businness and two impossible. Say nine Hail Mary;s for nine days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday throughout the world forever and ever, Amen.
Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

I started it once but could not make it. But I am going to start it when everything in my situation can be handled is at the right path already. Hope this prayer will grant your 1 business and 2 impossible wishes.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified today and everyday throughout the world forever and ever, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Praised, Adored and Glorified today and everyday throughout the world, forever and ever amen.


    I know God will grant me my requests and that St.Claire will intervene for me and offer my prayers to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified today and everyday throughout the world forever and ever. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified today and everyday throughout the world forever and ever, Amen.

    I pray that St. Claire will offer my prayers to God. She came through when I was at my lowest. I know she will also come through this time.

    ReplyDelete