Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Current Relationship Fortune Predictions

I thought it's fine to try Fortune Teller online sometimes. I opened E-Tarocchi.com fortune teller site to see what's on my card. So here's my card posted below...
T

Let see the reading of each cards...

Hmmm... It's quite interesting really... I don't really believe in such fortune reading but at least I have guide. And in fact, it's a bit accurate, specially this...

And yeah it's true that I have such an inability to decide who the real one... I need thousands clue first before I decide. But then again, who's fool can get a thousands one? hehehe!

Now, this part is a clear guide for me about all this reading of my so-called "RELATION STATUS" base of my cards...

You could also see yours.... it's not bad to see what's your future could be... :)

0 point of views:

Post a Comment